H1B Change of status but never used expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Change of status but never used expired

Hi, I was on L2 when i applied for change of status to H1B in Oct 2009 (never worked on that H1B for 3 weeks) but had to go out of US to India and came back after 2 months in Dec 2009 to US ( on L2)

never worked after that till now, last year my H1B needed renewal i didnt renew (2010 my status changed to H4 )

right now my situation is i m on H4 and if i want to use my old H1B can i use it ? and if so how much will it cost and what's the procedure.

please help.

Originally posted by Revathi View Post
    Hi, I was on L2 when i applied for change of status to H1B in Oct 2009 (never worked on that H1B for 3 weeks) but had to go out of US to India and came back after 2 months in Dec 2009 to US ( on L2)

never worked after that till now, last year my H1B needed renewal i didnt renew (2010 my status changed to H4 )

right now my situation is i m on H4 and if i want to use my old H1B can i use it ? and if so how much will it cost and what's the procedure.

please help.
    Hello, Revathi.

Yes. You can revive your old H1B. You need to find a sponsor for your visa - same drill as sponsoring it for the first time. The H1B will cost you around $3500 + Lawyer's Fee.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Thank you ,that helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X