Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very important question

Hi friend,
    My Visa interview will be on 13th OCT. I did M.Pharmacy. I am having B.Pharm and M.Pharm Provisional certificate and marksheet. I am not having certificate for B.Pharm & M.Pharm. Will it create any problem. Provisional certificate is not acceptable ?
    Please help me.

Waiting for your reply.

Girish

Hey please help me. I am waiting from any body's reply.
    Girish

Comment

Girish,

Generally you are required to submit the original degree certificates rather than the provisionals. When did u graduate with MPharm? If u have graduated this year and you havent got ur degree certificate yet, then you can be let off with the provisional on the reason that your degree certificate is not ready yet. But probably you will still have to show your BPharm degree certificate. Anyways, try to convince the VO about why you have not got the original certificates,

Best,
      Raj

Comment

Hi,
        Thanks for your reply. But I have completed Bachelor in 1999 and Masters in 2002, but I have not collected marksheet. It will create any problem? What should be my explanation?
        Please reply.
        Girish

Comment

Hi Girish,
          If you do not have the original marklist and degree certificates, it is better to go to the consulate after you procure it. Otherwise, administrative processing is a favourite choice of the visa officer. Do the needful to go only with original documents for your educational qualification
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X