H1B visa eligibility for (BCA-MCA) + 5 Months of experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa eligibility for (BCA-MCA) + 5 Months of experience

I have done BCA(3 years) + MCA(2 years) from IGNOU and I have worked for 5 months in IT.

I am in US on H4 and exploring my eligibility. am I eligible for H1B or not?

Can I get some consulting companies which can help me and file H1B with my actual experience?

Originally posted by bkr_82_in View Post
    I have done BCA(3 years) + MCA(2 years) from IGNOU and I have worked for 5 months in IT.

I am in US on H4 and exploring my eligibility. am I eligible for H1B or not?

Can I get some consulting companies which can help me and file H1B with my actual experience?
    Hello, Bkr_82_in.

While education is key in determining someone's H1B visa eligibility, one more key factor is the employer sponsoring you. If an employer is willing to employ you and sponsor your visa - that is a very factor, already. You have the education, just try finding some employer based on your experience who will sponsor you.

If not, try looking for Indian Desi consultancies on Sulekha.com (around your residence) and someone might help you in getting a visa. Some might offer you traning in QA etc. and then help you get a visa, that is also not bad. (You might have to go the H4 -> F1 -> CPT -> H1B route). The consultancies will explain this.

Hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X