Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b petition refiling

Hi

I have a h1b petition filed in 2007 thru my earlier company. I have only used 2.5 years out of the 6 years on H1b. Can I use the same petition number to again file a petition

I have approved H1B petition filed by earlier company ( 10/1/2007 - 9/20/2010), this petition seems to be expired but still can it still be refiled by my current employer at the earliest without falling onto the numerical cap limitation ? I have only used 1.5 years of this h1b and there is enough number of unused years.

Thanks
    Ram

Originally posted by pradip1979 View Post
    Hi

I have a h1b petition filed in 2007 thru my earlier company. I have only used 2.5 years out of the 6 years on H1b. Can I use the same petition number to again file a petition

I have approved H1B petition filed by earlier company ( 10/1/2007 - 9/20/2010), this petition seems to be expired but still can it still be refiled by my current employer at the earliest without falling onto the numerical cap limitation ? I have only used 1.5 years of this h1b and there is enough number of unused years.

Thanks
    Ram
    When was the last time you were in US on H1? When was the last payslip for you generated on H1 in US?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X