Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have applied for Social Security Number in Mineola, New York still not received it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have applied for Social Security Number in Mineola, New York still not received it

Have applied for Social Security Number in Mineola, New York still not received it . By the time my project has been transferred to Atlanta, Georgia . Can i check the SSN status in Atlanta of that applied in Mineola office ? or else what i need to do ? If there is a problem in my SSN, do i need to travel back to Mineola anytime in any situation ??

Your Social Security card is provided by a Federal agency, and you are not limited to a particular SSA office to check status of your application.

-Ray B

Originally posted by drajeshmail View Post
    Have applied for Social Security Number in Mineola, New York still not received it . By the time my project has been transferred to Atlanta, Georgia . Can i check the SSN status in Atlanta of that applied in Mineola office ? or else what i need to do ? If there is a problem in my SSN, do i need to travel back to Mineola anytime in any situation ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X