Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa transfer from India to another company

Hi,

I have H1B visa stamped valid till Feb 2014 from my company. I have travelled on this visa to US and have returned back but now my company doesn't have any opportunity in US so looking to transfer my VISA.
    Please tell me if it is possible to transfer my H1B visa from company A to company B from India. If yes it would be great if you can tell me names of certain consultancies which do this?

Thanks
    Amod

Originally posted by Amod Goel View Post
    Hi,

I have H1B visa stamped valid till Feb 2014 from my company. I have travelled on this visa to US and have returned back but now my company doesn't have any opportunity in US so looking to transfer my VISA.
    Please tell me if it is possible to transfer my H1B visa from company A to company B from India. If yes it would be great if you can tell me names of certain consultancies which do this?

Thanks
    Amod
    Technically there is no "visa transfer" from one company to another. What B needs to do is file a Cap exempt petition using A's approval notice. Once B's petition is approved you can use that to travel to US if already have a valid visa or if visa has expired you can go for fresh stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X