Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Subjected to No Cap: RFE response review since 22-Aug-2013

Hi,

My H1B was initiated in April 2013 under No cap. I received RFE on 12-August and same is responded back and was received at USCIS on August-13. Since then there is no update on my case status. If we count US shut down for 15 days then for my case it is 87 days in RFE.

Any suggestions how long it will take to respond on RFE. Also if this is taking time is that a good omen or bad

Originally posted by hasanarsh View Post
    Hi,

My H1B was initiated in April 2013 under No cap. I received RFE on 12-August and same is responded back and was received at USCIS on August-13. Since then there is no update on my case status. If we count US shut down for 15 days then for my case it is 87 days in RFE.

Any suggestions how long it will take to respond on RFE. Also if this is taking time is that a good omen or bad
    What was the RFE about? No one can predict the timelines. You can ask company to upgrade to premium if you want faster processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      What was the RFE about? No one can predict the timelines. You can ask company to upgrade to premium if you want faster processing.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks for your reply. In my case RFE was about to submit SOW/MSA of the project and Manager's Letter to support the case. "upgrade to premium" is one of the option but I thought to wait for appropriate time stint. So in your opinion/experience how much maximum time it takes to respond?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X