Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have both B1 and H1B visa?

Hi Guys,

I have USA B1 visa stamped on my passport,p1 and the visa is valid till 2020. I have raised H1B petition request using p1 passport and got the approval. Now my passport,p1 is expired. So I took new passport and done the H1B stamping on it which is not used till now. During my h1B interview, the consulate person didn't cancel the B1 visa on my old passport.

So on my old passport I have B1/B2 visa and on my new passport I have unused H1B visa.

Now can I travel USA on b1 visa which is stamped on my old passport.?

Thanks in advance.

Oh yes, you can use the B1/B2. Travel with both the passports. Present the B1/B2 to the Port of entry officer. And tell him the purpose and duration
    is temp. visit/business. Your new passport will be stamped B1 or B2 depending on what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      Oh yes, you can use the B1/B2. Travel with both the passports. Present the B1/B2 to the Port of entry officer. And tell him the purpose and duration
      is temp. visit/business. Your new passport will be stamped B1 or B2 depending on what you say.
      Thanks for the quick response. Please do let me know will my h1B visa affected in this process?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X