Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recieved H1B Visa Approval in the last stage of Pregnancy...Please suggest!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recieved H1B Visa Approval in the last stage of Pregnancy...Please suggest!!!

Hello All,
    Hope you all are doing good!

I am in a very unusual difficult situation and don’t know what is the right way to do?

I am on H4 Dependent visa with Master’s Degree. I was very eager to work in United States from last 3 years but didn’t had H1B Visa. This year also I tried but I was truly not hopeful.
    Fortunately I got my H1B Visa approved this year but at the same time I am pregnant and in the last stage of pregnancy.
    I understand that I may not have applied would be the best option but I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

I discussed with my employer and friends for the options to retain this opportunity but no luck.
    My employer advised me to drop the case and re-apply an amendment after I am ready to work which will be processed irrespective of the CAP process.

I am not sure whether it is the only good option to keep the opportunity and also I am not aware of the drawbacks and the advantages of doing it?

So, I need your help and your valuable suggestions. Hope you understand my situation and do the needful. Thank you very much for support in Advance!!!!

I don't see any better option than to go with your employer's advice.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your reply!!!

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      I don't see any better option than to go with your employer's advice.
      Thanks for your suggestion!!!
      So dropping the case temporarily is the only best option.

Is there any problem when I want start working? I mean dropping approved H1B visa will have any drawbacks?

Is this process similar to applying a new H1B visa and what are the chances for rejection or approval?

Thanks again for your help!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X