Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Visa Amendment application

Hi Frenz,

I am currently in India and I have a vallid h1b petittion and my employer has applied for the h1b visa amendment request for the change in client and they have filed the petittion to USCIS on 11/19/2013, I am still waiting for the receipt confirmation number from USCIS. Does it takes this much time to get the receipt number?

Please advice

Thanks!
    Sham

Originally posted by sham View Post
    Hi Frenz,

I am currently in India and I have a vallid h1b petittion and my employer has applied for the h1b visa amendment request for the change in client and they have filed the petittion to USCIS on 11/19/2013, I am still waiting for the receipt confirmation number from USCIS. Does it takes this much time to get the receipt number?

Please advice

Thanks!
    Sham
    what you mean by change in client ?

Did they file as normal case or premium ?

Comment

Originally posted by prashant006 View Post
      what you mean by change in client ?

Did they file as normal case or premium ?
      I got the h1b visa for client A and now my employer planning to send me for client B, so they have raised an h1b amendment application for change in client and they raised it as a normal case. Now my employer is ready to upgrade my petition to premium, but for that I need the receipt number USCIS.

Comment

Originally posted by sham View Post
        I got the h1b visa for client A and now my employer planning to send me for client B, so they have raised an h1b amendment application for change in client and they raised it as a normal case. Now my employer is ready to upgrade my petition to premium, but for that I need the receipt number USCIS.
        Receipt notice should not take that long, my company did the same but for change of address as we moved to a new location. Petition was sent on 21st Nov receipt was received on 25th Nov. Check with companies attorneys.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X