Attended h1b visa interview - client letter verification failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attended h1b visa interview - client letter verification failed

Hi, This forum has always helped me clear my doubts.

Now I'm in need of help from this forum to get an answer for my posting.

I had attended h1b visa interview in Chennai with all documents on 6th Dec 2013. VO asked for my petitioner's documents and the client letter too. I gave him all. Finally, he gave a 221g blue slip and told that the Client letter/employment has to be verified.

A week later, I contacted the US manager and he told that the HR asked him regarding the client letter and he has told the client letter was NOT issued by him and he has reported that he was not aware of this. I was shocked to hear this and now I'm worried that my h1b visa will be rejected.

Will I be issued a life time ban entry to US? Will I be in any trouble? Please help me.

Thanks
    Thomas
    Last edited by istalobaloba; 12-15-2013, 10:11 PM.

Originally posted by istalobaloba View Post
    Hi, This forum has always helped me clear my doubts.

Now I'm in need of help from this forum to get an answer for my posting.

I had attended h1b visa interview in Chennai with all documents on 6th Dec 2013. VO asked for my petitioner's documents and the client letter too. I gave him all. Finally, he gave a 221g blue slip and told that the Client letter/employment has to be verified.

A week later, I contacted the US manager and he told that the HR asked him regarding the client letter and he has told the client letter was NOT issued by him and he has reported that he was not aware of this. I was shocked to hear this and now I'm worried that my h1b visa will be rejected.

Will I be issued a life time ban entry to US? Will I be in any trouble? Please help me.

Thanks
    Thomas
    Why did the HR do so? Didnt you ask them? Is this first time H1 stamping? You should mention the name of the employer to prevent other potential future employees getting caught with them on the wrong foot.

You may not be banned , they may call you for interview and ask you to write down the entire episode and eventually withdraw the H1 and worst your H1 petition may be revoked.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Why did the HR do so? Didnt you ask them? Is this first time H1 stamping? You should mention the name of the employer to prevent other potential future employees getting caught with them on the wrong foot.

You may not be banned , they may call you for interview and ask you to write down the entire episode and eventually withdraw the H1 and worst your H1 petition may be revoked.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks for your response. I'll keep you updated on my case.

Comment

Hi, I am also in same boat, once after h1b stamping interview after 10 days i get to know from client manager that client letter is not given by them. my employer revoked H1B petition. can I try for any other visa or am I going to banned forever. Please kindly advise share your previous experience.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X