Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approval/denial time with pp H1B after RFE has changed to 'Initial Review'??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval/denial time with pp H1B after RFE has changed to 'Initial Review'??

Hi all. My employer has petitioned me for Premium Processing for H1B visa. Started the application on Nov 7th...RFE sent on Nov 13th... employer responded to RFE Dec 13th... status changed from RFE to 'Initial Review' on Dec 17th...at no point has there ever been any mention of a clock stopping on my status. Does this mean anything, or nothing? Everyone alse keeps mentioning this clock which seems to be absent from my petition. Has anyone else been in this position and did you have to wait the full 15 days after RFE changed to Initial Review? Is there a chance USCIS could ask for yet another RFE? Also it's holiday season so I amagine it will take longer than 15 days. Or am I wrong, do they still have to adhere to that time frame. Also will my status tell me whether it is approved or denied or will it just say 'decision,' leaving me still in suspense? Because I have called USCIS before and they will not discuss anything with me, they've said they will only talk with my employer. Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X