Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer/Extension

Hi

I worked in CompanyA who sponsored H1B Visa for me from Dec 2009 to Sep 2012 but I went to US and worked there only for 3 months from Dec 2010 to Mar 2011 and returned back to India. I left CompanyA on Mar 2012 and joined a new companyB and working there tiil date. My question is , is it possible to apply H1B Transfer/Extension for my Expired H1B?

I was unaware of the benefits and felt very much disappointed after knowing the benefits of H1B that I missed .

Awaiting a positive reply.

Originally posted by skp27 View Post
    Hi

I worked in CompanyA who sponsored H1B Visa for me from Dec 2009 to Sep 2012 but I went to US and worked there only for 3 months from Dec 2010 to Mar 2011 and returned back to India. I left CompanyA on Mar 2012 and joined a new companyB and working there tiil date. My question is , is it possible to apply H1B Transfer/Extension for my Expired H1B?

I was unaware of the benefits and felt very much disappointed after knowing the benefits of H1B that I missed .

Awaiting a positive reply.
    Yes it is possible. DO you have the earlier approval notice? Is B willing to sponsor H1 for you? They will have to file a new H1 petition but as you were cap counted earlier, B can request for an immediate start date.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X