Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Amendment-Premium Processing_RFE Received

Hi Frenz,

I am currently in India and I have a vallid h1b visa stamped in my passport and my employer has applied for the h1b visa amendment request for the change in client and they have filed the petittion to USCIS on 11/19/2013. Later my employer upgraded my petittion for premium processing. Now I got the RFE for "Education Evaluation"

I am having 15 years of education with 6years 4months of IT work experiance. I got the H1b visa during 2013 Cap processing and they have not asked for RFE at that time and My interview also successful. Why they are asking now for the education evaluation during h1b amendment.

Is there a way that they can cancel my approved Visa which I got during H1b cap? What are all the possiblities to get the h1b amendment approval?

Please advice!

Thanks!
    Sham

Originally posted by sham View Post
    Hi Frenz,

I am currently in India and I have a vallid h1b visa stamped in my passport and my employer has applied for the h1b visa amendment request for the change in client and they have filed the petittion to USCIS on 11/19/2013. Later my employer upgraded my petittion for premium processing. Now I got the RFE for "Education Evaluation"

I am having 15 years of education with 6years 4months of IT work experiance. I got the H1b visa during 2013 Cap processing and they have not asked for RFE at that time and My interview also successful. Why they are asking now for the education evaluation during h1b amendment.

Is there a way that they can cancel my approved Visa which I got during H1b cap? What are all the possiblities to get the h1b amendment approval?

Please advice!

Thanks!
    Sham
    Having an approved H1 in the past doesnt guarantee a future stamping and approvals. USCIS has the right to review past approved petitions as well as revoke them if found suitable for revocation.

With that said, H1 amendment approval depends upon what is the RFE and how convincing your RFE response to USCIS is.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X