Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Withdraw/Close H4 visa application from UK London (US Embassy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdraw/Close H4 visa application from UK London (US Embassy)

Hi, I am Manish employeed with Indian IT company.My wife and Daughter(Infant) had applied for US H4 dependent visa on 26 Nov 2013 from UK while i was in UK (till 30 Nov and then moved to US on 30 Nov due to my assignment was over). During visa interview, the visa officer took our marriage certificate and handed 221G white form and asked my wife to travel back to india since he needs to check our marriage certificate with external ministry of affairs in india and he said this will take 4-5 weeks in processing and asked us to courier the passport later. on 13 Dec they asked for passport to be courired to UK now as per the indian Law passport cannot be couriered to overseas so our company has suggested to send an email for withdrawing the application . We have send an email to email addresses mentioned on website now it's been more than 10 days we haven't got any reply. So just wanted to know the procedure to close/Withdraw the application as my dependents will be filling the new application from India (Mumbai). Since my dauguther is 10 months only and i am missing her badly.
    Note: i am in US now and my dependents are in India.

Any Help on this highly appreciated. Let me know if more details are required i will happy to furnish the same.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X