Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of 221(g) queries on H1

Hi

I am reading threads on this forum and found quite feq reason for 221(g) on H1 like

1) Photographs of the US Company
    2) Lease of the US company
    3) Tax Returns
    4) Annual Returns
    5) Broucheres
    6) A complete statement from the petitioning employer explaining how and why H/L worker's position has been kept vacant since the time the job was offered.
    7) Provide a Detailed and specific account of how H/L worker will be employed during the next 12 months. Be sure to specify location, client contact information, nature of the project and duration of the project.
    8) A detailed description of the petitioner's needs for this position and how the beneficiary worker intends to address them. Provide specific examples of how the person's skills match the petitioner's needs

My Q. A)
    My question is do we really need all these documents for Fresh first time h1 stamping.
    My employer has given one letter stating his last year turnover and his major clients name, Plus approval notice, I129 forms, LCA and detail about point 8. is it sufficient or shd i ask him to send other documents 1-7 as stated above

My Q. B)
    generally how big is a decent company for embassy people and how small is a very small company
    say if company annual turn over is 2 million USD or 1 million USD or less than 1 or more than 5 then what is your view, how VO things abt company ?

Regards
    ddlj[/B]

Hi,

I am also going for H1B in October,,,you have carefully scrutinized things very well...I am sure thay w'd not look in so intensively...i w'd like to share what i have against the list provided by you...

I have in the form of Brochures...I will also take printouts from the Web.

I dont get this..My company is an individual product based company,,,we manufacture and sell our products in the market..

3) Tax Returns
    Do you mean our tax returns..??? or the US company's...Its my first time H1B,I have only the tax returns for 2004-2005, but i have been working since 2001..I dont think they stress on this for first time H1B..I have got my recent pay slips.

4) Annual Returns
    Infact my employer and the attorney who worked on this have hidden this and is mentioned as confidential..But when i asked about this, they replied that the USCIS copy contains the annual turnover, which the VO will have access to in her system.Anyway i have asked them to let me know turnover orally..

5) Broucheres
    I have got it.

6) A complete statement from the petitioning employer explaining how and why H/L worker's position has been kept vacant since the time the job was offered.
    It may be like the company has planned well in advance for the future....ie the company has thought that they may require people from Jan 2006, this they w'd have thought well in advance during May/June 2005 and w'd have petitioned with USCIS. I don't have any letters for this.

7) Provide a Detailed and specific account of how H/L worker will be employed during the next 12 months. Be sure to specify location, client contact information, nature of the project and duration of the project.
    My duties and responsibilities are included by the employer in the petition documents, also location and i have no clients and work for my own company.

8) A detailed description of the petitioner's needs for this position and how the beneficiary worker intends to address them. Provide specific examples of how the person's skills match the petitioner's needs
    I think this is part of the documents sent by the employer, where they have explained why they have found us as suitable candidates and how we fit in with the requirement.

Please reply what you feel about this condition...I am sure the VO undertstands all these from the petition documents...All other friends who view this please share your comments.
    Please mention which needs to be takencare of out of the ponits listed above.

Regards,
    Ganesh.

Comment

good if u have, in my case i dont have

even i dont have

3) Tax Returns (usa company tax return)
      even i dont have but they have written as attached 1 tax return of 2004 but in actual they have removed. when i asked my employer he said they removed it and embassy people will have access as they submitted this while for H1B petition

4) Annual Returns of company
      my employer has mentioned has annual written in paper given to me and also written as detailed attached as 2 but in actual he has written the same .. reason same as point 3.

5) company Broucheres
      i dont have it with me, but i will take the printout of company website, on website also they dont have company photographs.

i too dont have anything, employer said they are not giving any such document to anyone.

My duties and responsibilities are included by the employer in the petition documents, also location and i have no clients and work for my own company.
      exactly same in my case.

I think this is part of the documents sent by the employer, where they have explained why they have found us as suitable candidates and how we fit in with the requirement. exactly same for me

Ganesh you have more documents than me eg company Broucheres and company photographs in that, i dont have, employer is saying that it is not required as he attorney is saying to me. May be wait for time, if bad luch and embassy people ask for other documents then get 221(g) and get the documents from employer and then get it stamped in second attempt.

Good luch to u and me too..

has anybody got his h1b stamped without these documents or they are asking these documents from everyone.
      my employer is saying these documents are asked from a company which is very small or very new. my employer's company was established in 1997.

Regards
      ddlj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X