Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help reagrding the work experience

Hi,

I am working for a BIG MNC for about an year.Befor that i was with another MNC for an year.Before that i was with a small company for about three months.This is my work experienc.but i modified my work with the small comany as 1 year and gave the **** exp letter.But my current and prev(both reputed MNC) exp are clean.My Question is will consulate will do a pucca background verfication or refr anti fraud unit.Kindly some one answer my question please..I 'll be very much thank ful tto you.
    Last edited by Aimhigh; 09-30-2005, 03:12 AM.

I dont think any verication is done unless they are doubtful.

Comment

Thanks jayanguani...

I have one more quick questions like on what scenarious the case may be referred for anti-fraud unit.

Thanks in advance

Comment

No problem buddy

Anti Fraud unit is the last stage of inspection by them but dont let matters go to that point. Anti Fraud happend to 1 in 1000 people and most of time they arent prepared for interview. So be prepared and I suggest you read the forums and experiences to gain confidence.

Comment

Hi Aimhigh,
          Since you have good experience working for 2 MNCs, why do you want to put the **** experience and take the risk? These days many cases are being pushed into administrative processing to do background verifications. Think before you act.
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Use the information from resume that you presented them while applying for Visa. If you change resume and they match it with original one then again case can be referred to Admin processing.

Safest thing is : Dont Change anything. Just answer them to the point

Comment

Urgent help reagrding the work experience -Veena Please Advice

Thanks Veena for your reply.

I realize now i should not have taken the risk.I heard from some one like we need atleast 3 years of work exp( i am an B.E(CSE) graduate).lare only i heard like it is not necessary.Kindly advice me on this.Please,What should i do now.How consulates does that..Personally visits that place or just makes an phone call to that place.How can i defend myself now(Its defitekly getting wise after events).

thanks in advance veena
              Last edited by Aimhigh; 09-30-2005, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                The consular officers are experienced and they can easily detect falsehood based on body language and appearance of documents. In your case make sure that none of these are overtly indicative.
                VEENA
                (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Veena,

So ,I have lost mine, is it.Just please advice is there any way to defend now.
                  But i am vry much Confident as of now.I can answer all his confidntly.Please advice me.Eagely looking for your reply.

Comment

Hi,
                    Just be confident and face the interview boldly. Another way is to impress the visa officer with perfect documentation from your employer. So do the needful.
                    All the Best.
                    VEENA
                    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thanks Veena,

I am very confident now.Just Answer this alone please.Will all the past employers will be verified.In that case just phone call verfication or direct.I have got appreciation awards from each of the last two employers(both are MNC's).i have attached those with the application.

Please advice

Aimhigh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X