Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer to multiple companies

Hi,

I have a valid visa and I-94 till Aug 2015. I have received a couple of offers - few months back from company A and from company B this week. Company A has filed for visa transfer which was unfortunately denied/rejected stating it is not a long term PO. They want to file for the transfer again with proper documentation again now. Company B also wants to file for transfer on a premium processing mode immediately. I am more inclined towards Company A and at the same time slightly skeptical as it is rejected once already.

My questions are
    1. Can multiple transfers be filed in parallel? I know that multiple transfers are possible and in the end it is up to you to choose which to join but I am not sure if multiple transfers can be filed for the same person at a time.
    2. Since my transfer is rejected once recently (for the same client), will it be a factor in deciding the case when they file a fresh case all over again?

Let me know if you require any clarifications which could help you answer better.

Thanks !

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X