Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Extension , 6 years

Hi All,

Need your inputs in determining the years i have on my extension.

I have joined an Indian MNC in 2010 and was been to India on vacation in May 2011 and held back till Dec 2012, My employer processed my visa under consular visa processing when i was in India and it got approved and i am back in USA in Jan 2013. My employer applied for extension and i got it till Jun 2015 (as it completes 6 years).

My question as i was away from US for 1.5 years (May 2011 - Dec 2012), Do i have chance to be my H1b after Jun 2015.?

Please suggest.

Thanks!

Originally posted by guruindian24 View Post
    Hi All,

Need your inputs in determining the years i have on my extension.

I have joined an Indian MNC in 2010 and was been to India on vacation in May 2011 and held back till Dec 2012, My employer processed my visa under consular visa processing when i was in India and it got approved and i am back in USA in Jan 2013. My employer applied for extension and i got it till Jun 2015 (as it completes 6 years).

My question as i was away from US for 1.5 years (May 2011 - Dec 2012), Do i have chance to be my H1b after Jun 2015.?

Please suggest.

Thanks!
    It may be possible to re capture the 1.5 Years. How 2010 to 2015 is 6 Years? Where and on what status were you (if in US) prior to 2010?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X