Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer and new company joining date

Hello All,
    I am currently working for Company A and I am on H1B with company A. I got a new offer with company B and company B will transfer and extend my H1B. My last day with company A is Jan 17th, 2014 and joining date with company B is Jan 21st, 2014 however it looks like that company B just started the transfer and renewal process of H1B so I won't be able to join the company B on Jan 21st. Will that be OK in this case if I quit company A on jan 17th and Join company B whenever H1B transfer and extension with company B is done? Will this gap of joining cause any issue as I am on H1B?

Thanks a ton.

Originally posted by mishrasunny View Post
    Hello All,
    I am currently working for Company A and I am on H1B with company A. I got a new offer with company B and company B will transfer and extend my H1B. My last day with company A is Jan 17th, 2014 and joining date with company B is Jan 21st, 2014 however it looks like that company B just started the transfer and renewal process of H1B so I won't be able to join the company B on Jan 21st. Will that be OK in this case if I quit company A on jan 17th and Join company B whenever H1B transfer and extension with company B is done? Will this gap of joining cause any issue as I am on H1B?

Thanks a ton.
    Any gap where you are not getting paid is considered out of status period. Why you cannot quit post the transfer approval?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X