Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transferwithout paystubs and without reporting to employer

Hi,

I got an approved and stamped h1 visa from one consultant company in USA.
    I will be travelling to USA in another 2 weeks time.

I would like to know is it possible to do h1 transfer without pay stubs and without reporting to ist employer.
    MAny say that if i dont report to 1st employer then pay stubbs are not needed for transfer to 2nd emploer.

Kindly advice.

Thanks
    Roni

Originally posted by ronisap View Post
    Hi,

I got an approved and stamped h1 visa from one consultant company in USA.
    I will be travelling to USA in another 2 weeks time.

I would like to know is it possible to do h1 transfer without pay stubs and without reporting to ist employer.
    MAny say that if i dont report to 1st employer then pay stubbs are not needed for transfer to 2nd emploer.

Kindly advice.

Thanks
    Roni
    What you planning to do is illegal. At the Port Of Entry the officer will ask you the purpose, and you obviously have to tell the name of the consultant company and show their I797. Your H1 status will be tied to that company. Any transfer thereon has to first prove your valid status with that company. Even Premium Transfer can take 3-4 weeks and if USCIS asks you to prove valid status for those 3-4 weeks and you don't have a paystub to show the transfer will be denied.

What is the harm in working with the consultant company for few weeks/months before initiating a transfer?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X