Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFT Transfer - Receipt not activated :(

Hi All,

I paid visa fee for 3 members of my family on 9th Jan morning IST.

The receipt number is still not activated. I have called customer care couple of time, but each time they ask me to wait for 24 hrs.

I have mailed to the contact email id as well, but no response.

Sometime does it take long time for the receipt number to be activated? Has anyone faced similar issues?

I guess, now i can not reverse this NEFT transfer. If i could cancel this transaction somehow, then i can pay the fee in AXIS bank.

Please suggest what to do now.

NEFT transfer receipt not activated

I too am facing the same problem. I paid the fees on 9th morning and the same is not reflecting in my account yet. Were you able to find the flaw/solution? Please share if you were able to.

Originally posted by sanaths81 View Post
    Hi All,

I paid visa fee for 3 members of my family on 9th Jan morning IST.

The receipt number is still not activated. I have called customer care couple of time, but each time they ask me to wait for 24 hrs.

I have mailed to the contact email id as well, but no response.

Sometime does it take long time for the receipt number to be activated? Has anyone faced similar issues?

I guess, now i can not reverse this NEFT transfer. If i could cancel this transaction somehow, then i can pay the fee in AXIS bank.

Please suggest what to do now.

Comment

My NEFT transfer was smooth and on time

Originally posted by skasa View Post
      I too am facing the same problem. I paid the fees on 9th morning and the same is not reflecting in my account yet. Were you able to find the flaw/solution? Please share if you were able to.
      Hi Guys
      I paid my fees using NEFT online and got an email within 3 hours that "Receipt number YYYY has been activated and you can now schedule an appointment and then I scheduled an appointment. All was smooth for me.

Comment

Originally posted by skasa View Post
        Finally my receipt was activated yesterday. I would suggest you to keep calling them send mail at least twice a day. They would open a ticket for you and you can see the updates in the ticket. Of course whenever you call they will ask you to wait for 24 hrs but they will escalate the ticket; which might help for faster resolution.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X