Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Previous L1 Petition which was approved

Hi,

I am Sivaprasad. My company want to process H1B visa under the new cap this year. Can any one clarify me on the below:

I had L1B visa thru my previous employer which was approved and that visa got expired in Sept 2010. But I don't have any of the documents including the petition number with me. I have only the visa stamping in my passport. Though I was never travelled to US. Will it be a problem for my new H1B visa processing. Could any one clarify me on this asap.

Thanks
    Siva

Originally posted by isivaprasad View Post
    Hi,

I am Sivaprasad. My company want to process H1B visa under the new cap this year. Can any one clarify me on the below:

I had L1B visa thru my previous employer which was approved and that visa got expired in Sept 2010. But I don't have any of the documents including the petition number with me. I have only the visa stamping in my passport. Though I was never travelled to US. Will it be a problem for my new H1B visa processing. Could any one clarify me on this asap.

Thanks
    Siva
    I dont see why that should be a problem. Nonetheless, one should always keep a copy of important immigration documents.

Most likely L1 stamp will be stamped cancelled when you go for H1 stamping.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X