Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any letter required from current employer to transfer H1b petition to new employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any letter required from current employer to transfer H1b petition to new employer

Hi All,

I have applied for H1b and received petition approval letter from one employer(A). I'm in India did not attend Visa interview yet, now I would like to transfer my H1b application to another Employer(B). Could you please tell me whether any letter required like Relieving letter/No object letter from previous employer in order transfer my H1b application to New employer.

If I transfer my H1b application to new Employer will my current employer aware of this? please let me know your valuable suggestions

Awaiting your reply........Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by veerardy1 View Post
    Hi All,

I have applied for H1b and received petition approval letter from one employer(A). I'm in India did not attend Visa interview yet, now I would like to transfer my H1b application to another Employer(B). Could you please tell me whether any letter required like Relieving letter/No object letter from previous employer in order transfer my H1b application to New employer.

If I transfer my H1b application to new Employer will my current employer aware of this? please let me know your valuable suggestions

Awaiting your reply........Thanks in Advance
    No need. You need to I797 approval notice with your name and receipt number.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X