Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring from L1B to H1B with Premium processing

Hi,

This has site/forum has been lot of help many others like me. Can I request for suggestion on following:

Current situation
    1) L1B (along with I94) expired in Sep 2013. Employer A (Current Employer) filed an extension. Decision is pending as of today.

2) Last year (2013), I applied for H1 and received approved H1 + COS from Employer B. However this approval was in Error and also I was not able to join Employer B on 1-Oct-2013 so I filed amendment to change H1 from COS to Consular processing on 17 Sep 2013. Decision is still pending.

Questions:
    1) Assuming my L1B extension gets approved and also assuming H1 amendment to change COS to Consular also gets approved, If I want to join Employer B, Can I file H1 amendment again and get H1 to COS again so do not have to go outside US?

2) Assuming, I got RFE on my L1B extension. Can I transfer my H1B from Employer B to Employer A under Premium processing? I understand in this case, I have to travel outside US, get H1 stamped and come back in US. Is Premium processing possible for L1 to H1 transfer?

3) Assuming worst case, my L1 B extension get denied then Is it possible to get H1 transferred from Employer B to Employer A under premium processing and get H1 stamped by going outside USA?

Any help would be great help.

Any experts got chance to look at my below request. Did I created this thread under wrong category? Please let me know and I can move in L1 category.

Comment

Any suggestions would be truly appreciated, please

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X