Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to US with H1B Transfer Receipt no

Hi,

I work for Company A which was acquired by Company B in India and the merger was done 2 years back. But in US they have separate company codes even they merged.

My H1B Visa sponsor name was mentioned A, and now I am travelling to client location for which belongs to B.

My company filed the Transfer petition for employer B on 01/16/2014 under premier processing and got the receipt number. My Travel date is on 02/02/2014. My company legal team said that I can travel with receipt number along with valid visa stamping, passport and approved Company A petition.

Can some one please help if any one has similar experience.

Originally posted by pbpr View Post
    Hi,

I work for Company A which was acquired by Company B in India and the merger was done 2 years back. But in US they have separate company codes even they merged.

My H1B Visa sponsor name was mentioned A, and now I am travelling to client location for which belongs to B.

My company filed the Transfer petition for employer B on 01/16/2014 under premier processing and got the receipt number. My Travel date is on 02/02/2014. My company legal team said that I can travel with receipt number along with valid visa stamping, passport and approved Company A petition.

Can some one please help if any one has similar experience.
    I would suggest you travel with company B approved petition not just the receipt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X