Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 query

Hi to all forum group members,
    My problem is that my H1B visa interview will on 18th October 05, what will be the minimum time of stamping the visa. Another thing, which I know that my marriage i.e. arrange marriage has been fixed on 28th November 05, which be take more time, can I apply my wife H4 visa after court marriage early as possible not wait for arrange marriage. Will it is better that after stamping on my passport can I do the court marriage and on that basis, can I apply for my spouse H4 visa. She has no passport so after court marriage she will apply for passport then visa interview. Is any problem in this case? Please suggest me early as possible so I can do it in time frame.
    Thanks
    Krishna kumar dwivedi

Try to understand the basics.
    Your wife should and must have a passport. And you should and must get a H1b.Then only think about h4 visa appointment.

go step by step.

sgc

Comment

H4 query

Hi,

I dont see any reason why your fiancee should wait until the court marriage to apply for a passport. She can do so right away under her maiden name.
      I got my H4 in March this year from the Chennai consulate and my passport does not have my husband's name endorsed on it.

Also, at the time of appearing for the interview, she should be carrying the wedding invitation card as well as wedding photos, along with original marraige certificate.The VO breezes through the photos and asks a few routine questions.

For more info, You can go through

and
      http:// ******** .com/news/newvisaprocess.htm

Priya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X