Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b Change of employer Approval Consulate Field Blank - Need to join new employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Change of employer Approval Consulate Field Blank - Need to join new employer

Hi,

My new employer filed H1b in premium a week back in Vermont service center and on 01/24 my attorney got an approval email stating the following with I129 approval.

Classification: H1B
    Starting Validity Date: 01/27/2014
    Ending Validity Date: 01/26/17
    Consulate notified (if applicable):
    I-94 # (if applicable): I-94 number

My original I94 is valid until Sep 2015. Now my attorney saying that it would take upto 10 days to get the I797 copy by mail but with email approval it does not make difference as your I94 is mentioned in email approval and I can join. Also I want to join the employer next week basis the email approval.

Does any one have idea if Consulate notified is blank then would it be I797A?

I know it is always safe to have I797 in hand and thend ecide but I am kind of hurry to join my employer coming week. I have never been out of job and I have my H1b intact maintained with all py stubs untill now.

I admit that I am not expert in immigration so asking to people who actually understand it.

Please advise.

Hi Experts Shervin, Raghvi etc. , Could you please respond.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X