Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Job Title in Client Letter different from the title mentioned in Petition Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Title in Client Letter different from the title mentioned in Petition Documents

Hi,
    The job title in the Client letter is mentioned as Test Lead whereas the job title in all the petition documents is mentioned as Test Analyst.However there is no issue with the job description/duties.
    On checking with the client,they said that they do not have the mentioned role in their system and hence they have mentioned the role which matches my current role.
    Can you please tell me if this would be ok for visa stamping process?
    Last edited by raks117; 01-30-2014, 01:46 AM.

Originally posted by raks117 View Post
    Hi,
    The job title in the Client letter is mentioned as Test Lead whereas the job title in all the petition documents is mentioned as Test Analyst.However there is no issue with the job description/duties.
    On checking with the client,they said that they do not have the mentioned role in their system and hence they have mentioned the role which matches my current role.
    Can you please tell me if this would be ok for visa stamping process?
    Can anyone please guide me here...as I will be attending the interview very soon...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X