Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent help needed on multiple h1b filling same year ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help needed on multiple h1b filling same year ....

Hi All,

SEEK URGENT HELP...

Have never applied to any US Visa before. This year, multiple companies are interested to sponsor my Fresh H1B Petition. Is it allowed or Ok ? Will there be any problem in any of the application my H1B ? I could have asked one to file & saying NO to rest. But do not want loose the chance. What if all applications gets approved ? Will there be any fee loss or any other loss for the firms since they don't know that multiple firms are applying H1B for me same time ? Can someone please help me to know the PROS & CONS of the filling Fresh H1Bs at the same year. I don't know exact process ? Can anyone please guide or help ?

Million Thanks In Advance......

Originally posted by hpdash87 View Post
    Hi All,

SEEK URGENT HELP...

Have never applied to any US Visa before. This year, multiple companies are interested to sponsor my Fresh H1B Petition. Is it allowed or Ok ? Will there be any problem in any of the application my H1B ? I could have asked one to file & saying NO to rest. But do not want loose the chance. What if all applications gets approved ? Will there be any fee loss or any other loss for the firms since they don't know that multiple firms are applying H1B for me same time ? Can someone please help me to know the PROS & CONS of the filling Fresh H1Bs at the same year. I don't know exact process ? Can anyone please guide or help ?

Million Thanks In Advance......
    I dont see any issues. If all get approved, you get to choose whom you want to join and go for stamping for.
    Yes of course, there would be loss for other firms, in terms of visa costs, legal costs, time spent etc.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      I dont see any issues. If all get approved, you get to choose whom you want to join and go for stamping for.
      Yes of course, there would be loss for other firms, in terms of visa costs, legal costs, time spent etc.

Ok. Thanks a lot. Any idea, how much approx cost it would be for Visa cost, legal cost .. Just bit concerned as it may dent relationship for those who will loose. Do you hv an advice on this ?

Comment

Originally posted by hpdash87 View Post
        Ok. Thanks a lot. Any idea, how much approx cost it would be for Visa cost, legal cost .. Just bit concerned as it may dent relationship for those who will loose. Do you hv an advice on this ?
        Difficult to say as each may have different legal representatives and the bigger the firm the higher the cost.

Irrespective, its illegal for you to pa it and as for the employer it could be within 1000 USD - 5000 USD depending upon premium/non premium, education evaluation, etc.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X