Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Cap exemption question.

Hi,

I'm currently in L1 visa working in US. I got offer from another company that they will sponsor for my H1 this year. I'm not sure if I want to join them. Suppose they apply for my H1 and get it approved and I won't join them. When next year my current employer will apply for my H1 (since my L1 will max out) will that H1 petition be outside cap since I got one approved from other company which I never used? What happens if the other company withdraws the H1 they are filing for me? What documents I need to avail the out of cap facility?

Thanks

Originally posted by sayantan05cts View Post
    Hi,

I'm currently in L1 visa working in US. I got offer from another company that they will sponsor for my H1 this year. I'm not sure if I want to join them. Suppose they apply for my H1 and get it approved and I won't join them. When next year my current employer will apply for my H1 (since my L1 will max out) will that H1 petition be outside cap since I got one approved from other company which I never used? What happens if the other company withdraws the H1 they are filing for me? What documents I need to avail the out of cap facility?

Thanks
    You asking lot of questions without putting them in points, or putting any dates...
    When did you first come on L1? When is your I-94 expiring? How long have you spent in US?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      You asking lot of questions without putting them in points, or putting any dates...
      When did you first come on L1? When is your I-94 expiring? How long have you spent in US?
      I came back in 2010. My visa is maxing out in 2015 Sept. My question doesn't depend on my dates. It's a question of rule. If any company gets H1 for me and withdraws, can any other company in future gets cap exemption out of it?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X