Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Appointment through VFS

Hi,

I'm trying to schedule an appointment for H1B stampnig through VFS, and have some questions?

- To schedule appointment, it is required to pay visa/appointment fees prior to making appointment at HDFC select branches (all in India). How can I pay the fees from US?

- I checked the appointment availability, and appointments are available only in Oct'05 and for next 8-9 months it does not show any available date, which seems very wierd. Is there any emergency appointment available (just as TTS Visa had)? I am looking for open date in Jan 2006.

Thanks in Advance for your replies,
    -Amit

You can take a emeregency appointment.(Check out the respective consualte Website and the VFS website) But be sure to take a letter from your company saying that your help is needed in the Projects and you are required to come back in 3 or 4 weeks(depending on how long you are going for vacation.)

Comment

As of now there is no way to pay fees from US.

If you check the availability in the new system (VFS) it will just show dates for Oct. There are lot of dates available in Nov and Dec also. VFS is not yet displaying. You can cross check the availability from old system TTS. By the by which consulate and language you are looking at..??

Comment

I'll be applying at Delhi consulate, as my permanent address is in Rajasthan. Is it possible to apply at other consulate?
        ----------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by idlebrain
        As of now there is no way to pay fees from US.

If you check the availability in the new system (VFS) it will just show dates for Oct. There are lot of dates available in Nov and Dec also. VFS is not yet displaying. You can cross check the availability from old system TTS. By the by which consulate and language you are looking at..??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X