H1-H4 Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-H4 Transfer

I’m in H-1B visa right now and on bench since oct 2013 and pay roll have been running since 2 months and now i wanted to go back to H4 visa. I have also planned for India trip in March. I have questions regarding this. Can anyone please help me on my situation; I can think of the following two options and request you for suggestion.

1.Can I apply H4 visa from US itself and travel to India while change of status is in process..?
    2.Can I apply H4 from India directly without applying any change of status in US..?
    3. If i apply in India and come back to US will my H1 automatically revoked..?

Thank you

Originally posted by Sneha90 View Post
    I’m in H-1B visa right now and on bench since oct 2013 and pay roll have been running since 2 months and now i wanted to go back to H4 visa. I have also planned for India trip in March. I have questions regarding this. Can anyone please help me on my situation; I can think of the following two options and request you for suggestion.

1.Can I apply H4 visa from US itself and travel to India while change of status is in process..?
    2.Can I apply H4 from India directly without applying any change of status in US..?
    3. If i apply in India and come back to US will my H1 automatically revoked..?

Thank you
    Something is not right. On H1 since Oct 2013 means 4.5 Months not 2 Months, why payroll run for only 2 Months?
    Do you already have H4 visa stamped in passport? If yes, till when is it valid?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X