Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International travel before H1B stamping

Hello Everyone,

I have got my H1B visa approved last Oct and i am working in US. I am yet to stamp my H1B visa in India (home country). But i have a business trip scheduled this summer to Italy and Germany. I have heard from people that one cannot travel to Germany with an invalid US visa (as my current visa status is neither F1 nor H1B).

My question is should i stamp my visa in India before or after travelling to Italy and Germany?
    Last edited by vrs; 02-17-2014, 11:36 AM.

International travel before H1B stamping

Your question is not clear. You should have US valid visa to return back here if your current visa expired.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      Your question is not clear. You should have US valid visa to return back here if your current visa expired.
      Thanks for your reply. I will be visiting India to stamp my H1B visa before coming back to US.
      My question was that should i do my H1B stamping before visiting Europe or after visiting Europe for my business trip. I ask this question as i got to know that i cannot travel to some European countries without valid US visa as i am living in US.

Comment

Did you travel before getting H1b stamped?

Originally posted by vrs View Post
        Hello Everyone,

I have got my H1B visa approved last Oct and i am working in US. I am yet to stamp my H1B visa in India (home country). But i have a business trip scheduled this summer to Italy and Germany. I have heard from people that one cannot travel to Germany with an invalid US visa (as my current visa status is neither F1 nor H1B).

My question is should i stamp my visa in India before or after travelling to Italy and Germany?
        Hi,

So were you able to Travel internationally first --> go to india --> get h1b stamped --> enter US
        OR
        did you get it stamped first and then to Germany?

Appreciate you time.
        Thanks,
        V

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X