Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offer on hold - Please help if you can !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer on hold - Please help if you can !!!

In Jan 2012, I was about to complete 6 years on H1-b with Employer "Carry Inc". Within 6 years limit, I was hired by "Angel Inc" as they started my green card application.

My green card application with " Angel Inc" was filed in EB-2 category. My PERM and I-140 petition was approved in October 2012. With "Angel Inc" my H-1b was valid till April, 2016.

While working on H1b visa, I had also enrolled in Master's program. In order to finish up my Master's program I decide to switch from H1-b to H-4 visa in June 2013. This was possible, as I applied for COS with USCIS from H1b to H4 at the time of leaving job with "Angel Inc" in June 2013.

At present I am on H-4 visa. Recently, employer "Sibs Inc" have decide to hire me. However, they are concerned about earliest it will take in legal application and decision process with USCIS for transferring application from H4 to H1B.

I will appreciate if you can please help me on what are the steps with USCIS and how much time it will take "Sibs Inc" to hire me with their team.

Thanks,
    vin

Offer on hold - Please help if you can !!!

They can apply COS from H4 to H1 with premium and you will get the result in 15 days.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X