Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa maternity visa - Already pregnant

Hi,

I have got my H1 papers and me and my wife are getting ready to attend the interview this February month end. I have a few questions regarding my wife H4 visa.

1. She is now running her 3rd month pregnancy. If the visa is stamped then we are planning to leave to USA in her 5th month. May I know if I can get an maternity insurance for my wife that covers the hospitalisation charges during birth?
    2. Will there any chances that no one will give us an insurance as this is pre-existing?
    3. Looks like there are lot of insurance rules changed from the year 2014? will there be any chance that I will definitely get covered ?
    4. Heard the pregnancy related charges are very very costly over there in US? is it true?

Regards
    Sumanth

hi,

any help regarding my query ??

Comment

Originally posted by sumantht2020 View Post
      Hi,

I have got my H1 papers and me and my wife are getting ready to attend the interview this February month end. I have a few questions regarding my wife H4 visa.

1. She is now running her 3rd month pregnancy. If the visa is stamped then we are planning to leave to USA in her 5th month. May I know if I can get an maternity insurance for my wife that covers the hospitalisation charges during birth?
      2. Will there any chances that no one will give us an insurance as this is pre-existing?
      3. Looks like there are lot of insurance rules changed from the year 2014? will there be any chance that I will definitely get covered ?
      4. Heard the pregnancy related charges are very very costly over there in US? is it true?

Regards
      Sumanth
      None of this are actually immigration related. Doesnt your employer provide insurance cover for you? Maybe insubuy - https://www.insubuy.com/ - folks can help answer your questions.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X