Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying H1B From Multiple Employers

Hello All,

Currently I am in F1 and working for company A. I got an oppurtunity from company B.

Both A and B are applying H1-B. Incase If both applications got approved when would be the deadline for me to chosse one?

Is it Immeadiatly after getting WAC numbers from both compoanys or i can wait until the H1B start date (October 1st)?

Thanks
    Anjaney

Originally posted by anjaney View Post
    Hello All,

Currently I am in F1 and working for company A. I got an oppurtunity from company B.

Both A and B are applying H1-B. Incase If both applications got approved when would be the deadline for me to chosse one?

Is it Immeadiatly after getting WAC numbers from both compoanys or i can wait until the H1B start date (October 1st)?

Thanks
    Anjaney
    You would have to wait till 01-Oct-2014, after that you can choose whichever employer you decide to go with provided both are approved as COS.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thank you very much for the response!! But do you see any documentation Online saying that, yes we can wait until October 1st to decide one employer.

Anjaney

Comment

I dont think USCIS officially would say so. But here is a link from an old post:

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X