Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query for US dependents H4 visa

Please consider the case below and suggest ::

I am on H1B visa ( exp date 30-SEP-2015 ) and current working location for me is New Jersey ,
    i got married on 04-Feb-2014 ( went to india on leave for marriage and returned to US on 23 -Feb 2104 )
    Have got the marriage certificate and other requisite docs for H4 dependents visa Am planning to raise a request for H4 visa application for my spouse
    Now my spouse is working in Australia on Australian work visa and she returned to Australia after marriage
    I would like to know if she could appear for H4 interview in Australia ??

Originally posted by nam_11 View Post
    Please consider the case below and suggest ::

I am on H1B visa ( exp date 30-SEP-2015 ) and current working location for me is New Jersey ,
    i got married on 04-Feb-2014 ( went to india on leave for marriage and returned to US on 23 -Feb 2104 )
    Have got the marriage certificate and other requisite docs for H4 dependents visa Am planning to raise a request for H4 visa application for my spouse
    Now my spouse is working in Australia on Australian work visa and she returned to Australia after marriage
    I would like to know if she could appear for H4 interview in Australia ??
    Yes I believe it should be possible. Check for TCN at the local US consulate.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi. On 2nd October i went for the H4 visa interview in Calgary, Canada. I dont have my husbands stamped visa. I had i797 page. Unfortunately, The interviwer asked me for the primary applicants stamped visa. I explained the situation. Later they checked online for the primary applicants documents. They were unable to see anything that moment and sent the e-mail to USCIS for the confirmation regarding documents. At last the interviewer told me, that we are good with everything, just unable to see documents online, as soon USCIS makes the confirmation we will proceed your work. And said, usually passport is received within 3- 5 days. You will take few more days. This is all what happened in my case. So, does anyone have faced this same scenario? Should i email US consulate, just as a reminder?
      I also have a 6 month old baby. She is due for her immunizations, which is possible once we reach USA.
      i will be pleased to have your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X