urgent help!! l1b 5yr and then fresh h1b remaining period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help!! l1b 5yr and then fresh h1b remaining period

5yr completed in usa on l1, and then left US after l1b to l1a conversion denial.

Back in US on h4 after 5 months stayed outside US, now an employer sponcers H1......Does the petition gets approved for 3yr or my stay in US is 1yr??

Originally posted by sam12345 View Post
    5yr completed in usa on l1, and then left US after l1b to l1a conversion denial.

Back in US on h4 after 5 months stayed outside US, now an employer sponcers H1......Does the petition gets approved for 3yr or my stay in US is 1yr??
    1 Year. Did you overstay the 5 Year period in wait for L1B to L1A? If yes, that period will also be counted and be reduced from the 1 Year.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks....another quick question. .

If my spouce I 140 or Labour will be approved in future, will that help me to work? ?

Comment

Originally posted by sam12345 View Post
        If my spouce I 140 or Labour will be approved in future, will that help me to work? ?
        No. You cannot take advantage of AC21 as a derivative applicant. You either have to spend entire 1 Year outside US and file a fresh H1 petition OR have your own PERM pending for over a Year OR I140 approved.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X