Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H4 withdrawal.

Hi,

I had applied for the L2 to H4 visa conversion for my wife, since my visa got converted from L1 to H1 last year.
    We are planning to go to india next month, Her L2 to H4 visa status is still pending with USCIS,
    My question is can we go for stamping in India.. even if her H4 visa status is till pending in US. Will there be any problem if we go for stamping while the status is still pending
    Please help

Thank you.

Originally posted by binesh4u View Post
    Hi,

I had applied for the L2 to H4 visa conversion for my wife, since my visa got converted from L1 to H1 last year.
    We are planning to go to india next month, Her L2 to H4 visa status is still pending with USCIS,
    My question is can we go for stamping in India.. even if her H4 visa status is till pending in US. Will there be any problem if we go for stamping while the status is still pending
    Please help

Thank you.
    She can certainly go for stamping. But all the period from the time you moved to L1 till the time she leaves, without having an H4 COS approval , would be considered out of status period.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi Raghvi,, thanks for the reply

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      She can certainly go for stamping. But all the period from the time you moved to L1 till the time she leaves, without having an H4 COS approval , would be considered out of status period.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Binesh: is it required to withdraw the H4 petition before going to india for H4 stamping..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X