Hello everyone,

I completed my Bachelors in Bio and now working as a research tech in a lab. My extended OPT ends in November and my company is going to sponsor my H1. I am really worried as I heard from my friend, who also works as a research tech that my visa will likely be declined as I only have an undergrad degree and only earn 24K a year. Is it true? Even if I do luckily end up getting the visa, is it easy to transfer the H1 to a different company? Please let me know. I have to let my boss know this week. Thank you!