Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Denied due to wrong project report for RFE - MTR possibility

Hi
    My new cap H1b got denied after RFE as my employer & attorney submitted wrong project report for the RFE. Employer submitted client letter from Vendor-A but submitted the support documentation from Vendor-B. It is a huge mistake. Is this a good reason to file Motion to Re-open as we want to submit the correct artifacts. Also if have another job, can i a file for a new LCA and apply with proper contract information again? What is the right approach? Provide your comments as this my cap-h1b and i want to ensure i can fight my case.

Also in the RFE there a question with respect to my LCA having my employers address and no mention about the client’s address which is complementing the I-129 application! Has anyone faced this? And how to face this?

Thanks
    Diva

Hi Diva,

I am kinda of in same mess now. Could you find any solution for the problem ? I would like to know more information about it.Would you mind sending your contact details to my email [email protected].

Comment

Originally posted by divijaan View Post
      Hi
      My new cap H1b got denied after RFE as my employer & attorney submitted wrong project report for the RFE. Employer submitted client letter from Vendor-A but submitted the support documentation from Vendor-B. It is a huge mistake. Is this a good reason to file Motion to Re-open as we want to submit the correct artifacts. Also if have another job, can i a file for a new LCA and apply with proper contract information again? What is the right approach? Provide your comments as this my cap-h1b and i want to ensure i can fight my case.

Also in the RFE there a question with respect to my LCA having my employers address and no mention about the client’s address which is complementing the I-129 application! Has anyone faced this? And how to face this?

Thanks
      Diva
      I am also in the same situation. You know the reason for denial but i yet to receive it.
      All i can say for your situation is to give a try for MTR Bro!
      As far as i know, if it is first petition that got denial then we can not apply for another Job.
      I am not very sure even i myself asked this question in another thread and i am waiting for some experts advice.
      Good luck Bro!

Comment

Did any of you got ur MTR approved ??? Your reply will be helpful.

Originally posted by meeunda View Post
        I am also in the same situation. You know the reason for denial but i yet to receive it.
        All i can say for your situation is to give a try for MTR Bro!
        As far as i know, if it is first petition that got denial then we can not apply for another Job.
        I am not very sure even i myself asked this question in another thread and i am waiting for some experts advice.
        Good luck Bro!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X