H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer

Hello, I an on H1, I had an offer from company B and I signed the offer letter and they initiated the H1 petition and it got approved but now my employer A is offering me what I was looking for (of-course I waited till my H1 petition with employer B got approved) so I informed company B that I can't join, now they are threatening me to pay for the entire money they spent on the H1b process? can you please help? there were couple of alarming events which occurred with company B that was the another reason for me not to accept the offer. Please help. Thank you for your help in advance

Originally posted by shah12345 View Post
    Hello, I an on H1, I had an offer from company B and I signed the offer letter and they initiated the H1 petition and it got approved but now my employer A is offering me what I was looking for (of-course I waited till my H1 petition with employer B got approved) so I informed company B that I can't join, now they are threatening me to pay for the entire money they spent on the H1b process? can you please help? there were couple of alarming events which occurred with company B that was the another reason for me not to accept the offer. Please help. Thank you for your help in advance
    Depends upon the terms and conditions of the offer letter and documentation you signed with B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1 transfer

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Depends upon the terms and conditions of the offer letter and documentation you signed with B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Raghvi. The offer letter doesn't mention anything about visa fees and all. It says its " As an "at-will" employee or employer can terminate the relation at anytime, with or without notice for any or no reason"

Please advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X