Moving to new company before H1b Approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to new company before H1b Approval

Hello, I am currently on H1B with employer A and i got offer from company B and they filed H1B tranfer petition on 24th jan 2014 in Normal Process. Then i discussed with them and moved to Premium process on 7th feb. I got RFE on 19th Feb and till now the attorney/company B has not responded to RFE. But the company B saying that it will take time to submit the RFE Docs and it will get approved. Mean while they are asking me to join the company. Can some one tell me what are the chances of H1B getting approved after getting RFE and is it recommended to join company before getting the approval decision.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by santhosh652 View Post
    Hello, I am currently on H1B with employer A and i got offer from company B and they filed H1B tranfer petition on 24th jan 2014 in Normal Process. Then i discussed with them and moved to Premium process on 7th feb. I got RFE on 19th Feb and till now the attorney/company B has not responded to RFE. But the company B saying that it will take time to submit the RFE Docs and it will get approved. Mean while they are asking me to join the company. Can some one tell me what are the chances of H1B getting approved after getting RFE and is it recommended to join company before getting the approval decision.

Thanks in advance.
    Though one is allowed to join but not recommended to. What was the RFE about?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X