X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B process while in India

Hello Team,

Need urgent help.

Currently am working with "Company A" in India and I have valid H1B till end of this year (via "company A"). Now one of the US employer agreed to process my H1B and process was initiated.

But now Company A want to send me to US for different client and want to initiate amendment process.

Questions:

1> Is there any risk if my current "company A" initiate amendment process, because US employer already initiated H1B process.

2> Is there any clash between both the processes?

3> In amendment process is there any chance my current "company A" would come to know that other process was in progress by US employer.

4> If US employer petition approved, so can I travel to US with new US employer petition and existing H1B visa stamping of "company A"? Is it possible?

Thanks,
    Raja

Originally posted by cc_raja View Post
    Hello Team,

Need urgent help.

Currently am working with "Company A" in India and I have valid H1B till end of this year (via "company A"). Now one of the US employer agreed to process my H1B and process was initiated.

But now Company A want to send me to US for different client and want to initiate amendment process.

Questions:

1> Is there any risk if my current "company A" initiate amendment process, because US employer already initiated H1B process.

2> Is there any clash between both the processes?

3> In amendment process is there any chance my current "company A" would come to know that other process was in progress by US employer.

4> If US employer petition approved, so can I travel to US with new US employer petition and existing H1B visa stamping of "company A"? Is it possible?

Thanks,
    Raja
    1. No.
    2. No.
    3. No.
    4. Advisable to get new visa stamped.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}