Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: Quickest way to get back passport with H1B visa from New Delhi consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: Quickest way to get back passport with H1B visa from New Delhi consulate

Hi,

I am switching jobs in the US, and my new employer has applied for transfer of H1B via consular processing at New Delhi. They are filing for application for transfer of employer on H1B petition today (6th March) via premium processing, so we should get the approved petition in 15 days i.e. by 22nd March. I am planning to take a visa appointment in New Delhi in the week of March 24th. I need to join the new employer by 31st March, otherwise I will not be eligible for bonus in this year.

My question is: What is the fastest way for me to get my passport (assuming the H1B visa is approved) from New Delhi consulate? Is the delivery to your home by courier faster (that is what I have done in the past, by paying Rs 300 at embassy) or is it quicker to pick up from one of the Stanley or Blue Dart locations (I have not tried this before)? Please advise.

Thank you!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X