H1 B Visa Help - Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B Visa Help - Suggestion

I have submitted H1B petition to US Consulate in the year 2011 with one year **** experience in my resume with lots of doubts. I was fortunate enough that time and the petition got approved. But i didn't go for stamping worrying about background check by embassy.

Now I have everything genuine experience in my resume by removing that one year **** experience which was at bottom of the resume(first company in resume). Now my current company is willing process my H1b visa without knowing my previous petition.

Here my query is, does US Consulate will compare my previous resume and current resume and convey the resume inconsistency to my current company? if that happens i will be in trouble with my current company since i have shown everything genuine experience to my current company.

So, please advice me, is it good to apply for VISA with genuine experience or shall I drop off the idea of going for USA with any VISA?

Originally posted by raja33 View Post
    I have submitted H1B petition to US Consulate in the year 2011 with one year **** experience in my resume with lots of doubts. I was fortunate enough that time and the petition got approved. But i didn't go for stamping worrying about background check by embassy.

Now I have everything genuine experience in my resume by removing that one year **** experience which was at bottom of the resume(first company in resume). Now my current company is willing process my H1b visa without knowing my previous petition.

Here my query is, does US Consulate will compare my previous resume and current resume and convey the resume inconsistency to my current company? if that happens i will be in trouble with my current company since i have shown everything genuine experience to my current company.

So, please advice me, is it good to apply for VISA with genuine experience or shall I drop off the idea of going for USA with any VISA?
    As long as that **** experience is in the past and you are not showing any **** experience or certificate I dont see any issue.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      As long as that **** experience is in the past and you are not showing any **** experience or certificate I dont see any issue.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thanks Raghvi!,

Also, If I go for VISA processing with USCIS, will consulate inform the consistencies in my resume to my current company?
      Last edited by raja33; 03-07-2014, 12:46 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X