H1b non cap visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b non cap visa

They say they can hire H1B non cap visa i.e without lottery system is it possible for california
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Yethipathi Swathi; 03-09-2014, 02:03 AM. Reason: i didnt get any reply to my question

Hi,
    I was in US in L1B visa till 2013 March. The time I left US I had remaining 3 months of valid stay left on my total eligibility of 5 yrs stay. I still continue to work for the same YYYY company. I have been working with this YYYY company for past ten years. Last year ( 2013) I got my H1B filed and approved ( valid from October 2013 to sept 2014) through a third party consulting company. Below are my questions,

1. Since I have already completed 365 days cooling period, if I come to US through the third party consulting company and apply for H1B extension will I get three years of extension?

2. My current employer YYYY is ready to apply H1B on cap exempt using the above mentioned petition. How much validity will I be getting when the VISA is filed through YYYY company on cap exempt?

3. Will I be eligible to file for an extension if my visa is filed through cap exempt?

Can anyone clarify my above queries.

Note: I am in India since March 2013. My H1B is not stamped yet. I only have the approved petition in hand.

Thanks.

Comment

H1b visa noncap

They are claiming they can hire H1B without cap is that possible for California , United states of America. Please do reply iam waiting to make a decision to opt for xxxx company and proceed H1b processing. Is there possiblity that h1b can be filed with a cap exempt .

Comment

hi lancee,

Is is possible to recruit on cap exempt for H1B visa , do u have any idea , xxx company is offering for california, US. ???
        Please help me with this , is it same as of a cap h1b without any restrictions.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X