Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B RFE Processing - Premium

Hi Guys,

I submitted my I94 extension on Jun25th 2013. I got RFE on Jan 21st. There was some delay in getting RFE notice(asked for Paystub, W2 and company performance review) and my Attorney submitted RFE documents yesterday (3/14) as a premium processing and my case status moved to Initial Review at USCIS site. Then after 4 hours status moved to RFE Reponse Review. Today morning again status changed to ACCEPTANCE mode.

Can someone tell me chance of approval on my case. Is this fine to move to acceptance from RFE response review. I am bit confused.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Naren Shenbagan View Post
    Hi Guys,

I submitted my I94 extension on Jun25th 2013. I got RFE on Jan 21st. There was some delay in getting RFE notice(asked for Paystub, W2 and company performance review) and my Attorney submitted RFE documents yesterday (3/14) as a premium processing and my case status moved to Initial Review at USCIS site. Then after 4 hours status moved to RFE Reponse Review. Today morning again status changed to ACCEPTANCE mode.

Can someone tell me chance of approval on my case. Is this fine to move to acceptance from RFE response review. I am bit confused.

Thanks in advance.
    Its surprising that you didnt upgrade to premium between June 2013 -Jan 2014 (nearly 8 Months) and further took 2 more months to respond to RFE till 3/14. You have waited patiently for 10 Months, just wait 2-3 Weeks more am sure you would hear something.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Its surprising that you didnt upgrade to premium between June 2013 -Jan 2014 (nearly 8 Months) and further took 2 more months to respond to RFE till 3/14. You have waited patiently for 10 Months, just wait 2-3 Weeks more am sure you would hear something.

I was hoping to get approval through normal process. Unfortunately it doesnt happened, also my employer missed RFE notice . So it took 2 months for me to get it submitted. I lost patience after 10 months wait time ... Still hoping to get it approved.

Comment

When did your I-94 expire? I hope you do realize that you can at max stay for 240 Days with an expired I-94 even if extension was filed before I-94 expiry.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          When did your I-94 expire? I hope you do realize that you can at max stay for 240 Days with an expired I-94 even if extension was filed before I-94 expiry.

My Visa got expired on Sep 30th 2013. I am already in grace period. I still have only 2 more months left.
          I dont understand why status went ACCEPTANCE after RFE Response review.

Thanks in Advance,
          Naren.

Comment

Originally posted by Naren Shenbagan View Post
            My Visa got expired on Sep 30th 2013. I am already in grace period. I still have only 2 more months left.
            I dont understand why status went ACCEPTANCE after RFE Response review.

Thanks in Advance,
            Naren.
            I wouldnt follow the online status seriously (uness it says a denial).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X