Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i have both H1 visa and UK visa (from different employers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i have both H1 visa and UK visa (from different employers)

Dear Friends,

I'm working with one of the top indian IT giant and I've visited US 3 years on H1 through the same employer and stayed there for 2 years, after that i returned to India and still i'm working for them. Last year i've applied for H1B exemption through one employer/consultancy from USA and my petition got approved in the month of Jan2014 , meantime my present employer in India has started processing a UK visa for me as i've agreed for the same even before i applied for H1 exemption.

My question is,
    - Can i go for both H1B stamping(for USA employer) and UK stamping (present India employer)?
    - Will there be any problem?

Please provide my suggestions on this as things are hectic at my side and i need to take a decision ASAP.

Thanks in advance for you help
    Siva

Originally posted by shiva.george View Post
    Dear Friends,

I'm working with one of the top indian IT giant and I've visited US 3 years on H1 through the same employer and stayed there for 2 years, after that i returned to India and still i'm working for them. Last year i've applied for H1B exemption through one employer/consultancy from USA and my petition got approved in the month of Jan2014 , meantime my present employer in India has started processing a UK visa for me as i've agreed for the same even before i applied for H1 exemption.

My question is,
    - Can i go for both H1B stamping(for USA employer) and UK stamping (present India employer)?
    - Will there be any problem?

Please provide my suggestions on this as things are hectic at my side and i need to take a decision ASAP.

Thanks in advance for you help
    Siva

Two different countries, two different visas. Dont see any issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X